Friday 29 May 2009

Charecter Design: From finish to Start??


Over the past few weeks since I began the second semester developing my character, I have gone through an amazing process of learning new styles and techniques from inspirational things, such as magazines, websites video. My character first was derived from a basic ink painting exercise which I did in a work shop.

What I could see was a type of dog, so with that idea stuck in my head, I decided to further the process of making the character.

I continued with drawing sketches and decided to name my character Vicress.
After showing my designs in the presentation I decided to start modelling a character in 3d, but because I was not confident with my modelling and rigging abilities. I decided to seek help via an on line tutorial, this helped a lot especially with the rigging process.

1 comment:

  1. thank from ukraine...i search this side n front wolf pic too long :))

    ReplyDelete